Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our newest adeventure.

It has seriously been forever since I've blogged!! After looking at all of my old posts I decided I needed to start again. My last post was Christmas 2011 so I've missed over a year. I'm not going to try and catch up just start from where we are now.

Grant and I decided to sell our house last October. We spent about 2 weeks getting it together and listed it. We had 4 offers in less than 2 days.

                                                                     1st house- 2008-2012


We accepted a cash offer and moved out 2 weeks later. We have been living with Grant's mom since the first week of November. We are currently building a house in Frisco. It has been fun picking out all the finishes we want and watching it be built from the ground up.








It's coming along nicely!! Our closing date is set for mid May. I'm hoping it gets done a little before that.

No comments:

Post a Comment