Monday, July 18, 2011

Bumps and Bruises

First of all...Happy Birthday Dad!!

Jaxon had his first injury today. He was sitting in his bouncer watching TV and he some how flipped it over on top of him. He hit his head and has a good size bump that I'm sure will turn into a bruise. By the time I got home from work he was in good spirits and the bump wasn't bothering him at all. Here some pictures of him from this evening.


You can see the red bump on the side of his forehead.


A close up of his forehead. Aren't his eyes beautiful?

I had my first and only training of the summer today, CAMT (Conference for the Advancement of Mathematics Teaching). Its a 3 day training at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine. I had never been to the Gaylord before so it was a fun place to see for the first time. The training is going well so far. We will see how the next 2 days go!

No comments:

Post a Comment