Friday, August 12, 2011

Last day of summer.

Today was my last official day of summer. I'm so sad that next week I will have to start taking my sweet baby to day care each day. I know he will be in good hands, I just hate that we won't be together all day like we have been. He so easy going and happy I'm sure he will do well. However, mommy is going to be a mess...

We started our last day day of summer by visiting the Child Development Academy and meeting Jaxon's teachers. They both seem really nice! We dropped off supplies and then Grant went to work. Jaxon and I went to get my car inspected. My inspection expired in June and I have been putting off getting it inspected for months. It only took 10 minutes...not bad!

Waiting for the car.




After we were done Jaxon and I went shopping and then went home for naps. We had a very relaxing afternoon.

Grant came home later in the day after work and worked with Jaxon on crawling. By that I mean Grant shakes a toy in front of him trying to get Jaxon to crawl to it. It works for a few minutes until Jaxon gets frustrated.





He's making progress!! We also noticed tonight that he is getting his 4th tooth on the bottom. Still no top teeth! He's growing up so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment